10 reasons to visit Kubu
- Tropical villas and gardens filled with bird song – look no further than your private sun lounger strategically placed next to the pool and enhanced with tropical sunlight and shadows of the overhanging palm leaves dancing tantalizingly onto the water. Silence surrounds you apart from the sweet bird song and chirping geckos hiding playfully in the undergrowth. This holiday environment is effortless, wholly inviting and a paradise unlike anywhere else.
- BEDS, BEDS, BEDS – we have sunbeds, sofa beds, spa massage beds, lush king size beds, shady beds in your pool pavilion and even a floating swan to lounge and sunbathe on. Relax, read, sunbathe or enjoy a spa treatment from the privacy of one of your decadent beds. And when you sleep, our floaty feather pillows and 100% black out curtains mean deep dreamy long restful shuteye, followed by late breakfast served where… in bed of course!
- All play and no work makes for the most memorable fun holiday – we at Kubu believe in removing any form of stress or chores during your holiday and this extends to our fabulous and efficient room service. Order by phone and it will be delivered direct to your door or anywhere you are lounging in your private villa. Our caring yet professional team of staff will serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea, cocktails snacks, simply at the touch of a button.
- Warm inviting pools – Our stunning free form swimming pools are sun kissed and sun blessed. Guests get a rich healthy tan from the sun’s tropical reflection from our pool. Sunbathe by the pool, kids can play in the pool, exercise in our pool, skinny dip or simply read quietly by your pool. Every one of our 17 private villas has it’s own private swimming pool.
- Nourishing menu; Choose from our delicious menu at Oasis Restaurant and Bar; all dishes are hand made on site by our own chef. There is a huge choice from our menu; healthy snacks, international food, local fare, organic gluten free choices, nutritional juices, fun cocktails, International wines and thirst quenching beers.
- Staff that feel like family – Most of our Balinese staff have been with us from day one. From our gardeners to our chefs, waitresses, receptionists and pool staff – we are one big happy family. And guests are family too with many returning year on year to enjoy our heartfelt Kubu hospitality.
- Nature – what’s not to love about giant coconut trees, flowering frangipani hiding chirping cicadas, mango trees adorned with fruits, vivid pink Bauhinia blessed with colourful butterflies and large tropical country almond trees providing playgrounds for happy squirrels. We have hibiscus plants which produce huge, colorful, trumpet- shaped flowers and the densely flowering Densiflorum orchid. The island of Bali is nature’s paradise and one of our top ten reasons to visit Villa Kubu.
- Starry starry nights. skies– Grab a cocktail and gaze up at the stars. Stargazing in Bali is unique because of little light pollution, so the background is very dark. Don’t miss Scorpios, the brightest star in the Southern Hemisphere with its long, curving tail or the big dipper called Perahu or “boat” in Balinese or Orion. Our mesmerizing sparkling starry nights offer a magical romance and intimacy.
- Balian water sourced direct from underneath the volcano Mount Agung. This is simply the most natural mineral water full of goodness and absolutely NO additives.
- Cool music – we have downloaded a ton of playlists. So plug in and play and enjoy a mix of tunes in your villa or by the pool. From cocktail music to lounge music to funky disco tunes and even have Jon Satrinxa with his Ibiza mix.We also have a playlist created exclusively for us by Five Seconds of Summer!
Every now and then, we think it’s important to remind ourselves what is so special about Villa Kubu and why it’s simply one of the best places to holiday on earth. Here are our top 10 reasons why you should visit Villa Kubu.